Due to recent changes to CTIA regulations, SenText Solutions is no longer accepting contracts from the following:
We also cannot accept contracts from:
• Businesses that are oriented towards sex or sexually explicit content
• Businesses that promote hate
• Dispensaries and/or locations that sell medicinal marijuana
• CBD products, smoke, tobacco, vape or e-cig products
The following business types below will have an age verification included in their initial call to action. We have already adjusted existing merchants in the categories below:
• Night Clubs
Signage can no longer include the prohibited items listed below. This is exclusive to any images or logos provided to us:
• Hard liquor (this includes mixed drinks, shots, liquor bottles, etc.)
• Depictions of smoke/smoking/Vaping/E-Cigs
• Firearms (sporting goods, pawn stores & other retail outlets cannot include depictions of firearms)
• Sexually explicit images (nudity)
*** If a logo is submitted with any of the imagery listed above, design may edit or exclude it entirely. They will notify you if there is an issue with something provided. All final decisions are made by corporate.
All signage must include the following compliance information no matter whether it’s in print or online:
***Note that you will need to make sure the shortcode matches. We currently use these shortcodes: 57711, 51660 and 57838.